Background Image for Header: backpage background
Enroll Your Child
Two sessions are held on a daily basis in which three and four-year-olds attend the morning class and four and five-year-olds attend the afternoon class. A before – and after – school program is available for parents who need this service. in addition, a summer exploratory program is offered in May and June.
Monday – Friday, 8:45 – 11:15 A.M.
Before school 8:15 – 8:45
After school 11:15 – 12:00
Children must be three-years-old by July 1 of the year enrolled.
Monday-Friday, 11:15 – 4:15 P.M.
Child and parent program 11:15-12:45
Child Program 12:45-4:15
Children must be four-years-old by July 1 of the year enrolled.
- Enrollment is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis for the first 12-14 slots.
- Priority is given to siblings of Nursery School graduates, special needs children, and children who benefit from an additional year.
- Three-year-olds in the current AM class will be given priority for the PM class.
- Enrollment decisions and exceptions to these policies are at the discretion of the Director.
- In order to enroll a child, an application must be completed and submitted to the Nursery School.
- A waitlist is kept for children younger than the enrollment age. Placing a name on the waitlist neither places one under obligation to enroll nor guarantees a slot for the child.
- A non-refundable deposit is required upon acceptance.
- Parents are responsible for updating contact information.